This edition of The Tempest is perfect for GCSE-level students, with the complete play in an accessible format, on-page notes, introduction setting the context, timeline, character and theme indexes.
- Affordable high quality complete play for The Tempest, ideal for GCSE 9-1 and CSEC
- Demystify vocabulary with notes on the page and concise commentary
- Set the scene with perfectly pitched introductions that introduce key contexts, concerns and stylistic features, and examine different performances and interpretations
- Recall plot summaries at the beginning of each scene
- Support GCSE and CSEC revision and essay writing with theme and character indexes
- Help students with social, historical and literary context with the bespoke timeline of Shakespeare’s life and times
William Shakespeare is widely regarded as the greatest playwright the world has seen. He produced an astonishing amount of work; 37 plays, 154 sonnets, and 5 poems. He died on 23rd April 1616, aged 52, and was buried in the Holy Trinity Church, Stratford.
||Classic Books, Classroom Classics